Motorola V50 Secrets
These are Motorola V50 unlock codes. Using these mobile unlock codes for Motorola V50 you can see the secret Motorola V50 codes. Motorola V50 can be master reset and the serial number for nokia Motorola V50 can be easily identified. The free unlocking for Motorola V50 is easy and simple to use. Hope you enjoy the secret codes for Motorola V50. THe Motorola V50 is a phone popular Phone and used around the world. The Motorola V50 come with a lot of features and few of secret codes can make your Motorola V50 more functional more fruitful.
Advantages of Unlocking Motorola V50
1. Use your cell phone with any network worldwide and save money on roaming charges. Some Mobile Service Providers lock the Motorola V50 for the restricted usage to thier service.
2. Absolutely no risk of damaging your phone by means of cable unlocking kits.
3. Increase the resale value of your phone. IT can be used anywhere without hassles.
4. Run two sim cards in Motorlola 180e using a dual sim adapter.
5. Instant 180e Phone unlocking with no technical knowledge required.
6 Discover Hidden Features in your Motorola V50.
Enjoy The Motorola V50 Secret Codes
*#06# for checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) for Motorola V50 . Please Note down this Number This can be helpful if Mobile IS Stolen. Imie for Motorola Is Unique for each mobile and if mobile is lost and somebody is using your Motorola V50 then report this card to Nearby Police station and Mobile service provider to trace your Motorola Var_coutyr.
Caution : we dont take any resposbilty if your phone is damamged, Experiment at your own risk. Some code may work Some code may not work for Motorola V50 Phone.
Net Monitor ON: * * * 1 1 3 * 1 * [OK]
Net Monitor OFF: * * * 1 1 3 * 1 * [OK]
* - press this until box shown up
Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) for 180e:
To Enable EFR press  119  1  OK.
To Disable EFR press  119  0  OK
NOTE : Nothing appears on Screen of Motorola V50.
Motorola Unlocking is differnt from Most Popluar Nokia Mobile Phones, Try the same codes because some codes like IMIE Codes are same for both Cellular Phnes.